Friday 2 March 2012

Fairytale Friday ...



It's the Happily Ever After that you grow up to believe in ... 



The Once Upon a Time Magical Lands that you desire to visit and the Strange Imaginary Creatures you Wish you could meet. It's the Prince Charming that waits for you on horseback and more than anything it's the Enchanting Wardrobe that comes with living in a Fairytale ... We all Secretly want to be Princes and Princessess ...











 


Advert for Lolita Lempicka ... My Favourite Fragrance!










So ... I'm Q-rious, Do you still believe in Fairytales? ...



2 comments:

  1. makes me think of this tune:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T7RU9T-UgQ8

    awesomeness!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol, I thought it was going to be the "I'm a Believer" Track from Shrek ... But not a bad track either :)

      Thanks for Visiting!

      ♥ Marina B

      Delete