Wednesday 21 March 2012

The Joker's Wild ...


I got my April copy of Vogue UK this morning and, while flipping through it, the first thing that caught my attention was this Editorial titled "The Joker's Wild" photographed by Paolo Roversi ...


The shoot features Argentinian Model, Magda Laguinge who is styled by UK Vogue's Fashion Editor, Lucinda Chambers. 

I absolutely love the Quirkiness of the Playing Card Background and this is thanks to the Digital Artwork which was done by Jean-Marc Guillaume at Atelier Lumière. Hair and Makeup were done by Samantha Hillerby and Val Garland respectively.




All-in-all a great way to spend my Public Holiday; Reading the latest copy of Vogue, in the Sun, with a Gin and Tonic ... La vie est très bonne! (Life is Very Good!)


I'm Q-rious to know how you're spending your Human Rights Day? ...

No comments:

Post a Comment