Thursday 1 March 2012

Today I'm Wearing ...

After many requests, I have finally decided to introduce My Wardrobe  to you and a new category to my Blog called "Today I'm Wearing"...


Some Days I feel like my Wardrobe is like Narnia ... You step in and you never know what you will find ... 

Today's find from Narnia consists of this Cute Single Jersey Black-and-White-Striped Dress from My Favourite Store, Forever New, teamed with a Coral Merino Wool Cardigan (for a pop of colour) from the Twist Collection at Woolworths. The skinny belt and Coral Sandals are from Mr Price.
I love the Puff Sleeves ...
...and the Cut-out Back Detail.
And to bring the outfit to 'life' I used these accessories:
1. Coral Rose Clips from H&M
2. Assorted Bangles from Forever New
3. Gold Filigree Leaf Earrings from Aldo
4. Maybelline Nail Polish, Colour88 Peach Cocktail
5. Satchel Bag from Forever New


Hope you enjoyed this little post :) ... I'm Q-rious to know your thoughts.

2 comments:

  1. I love outfits posts! Such a cute dress. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those coral hair clips from H&M!

    ReplyDelete