Monday 5 March 2012

Today I'm Wearing ...




I woke up on the Quirky side of the bed this morning ... So I decided to pair my Cherry Print Halter Neck Dress from Forever New with this Darling Panama Hat from Woolworths and I really liked the outcome.

I LOVE the Halter Neck Tie on this Dress...


And of Course ...
... no outfit is complete without The Accessories:

1. Two-Tone Sandals from Woolworths (I love the Faux Snake Skin Strap Detail)
2. Straw Panama from Woolworths
3. Assorted Pearl Bangles from Forever New
4. Sling Bag from Mr Price
5. Earrings from Forever New
6. Necklace from Flower Jewellery by Shrieking Violet (link to online store)


Close-up Photo of the Earrings and Necklace:
The necklace was a gift from a Very Dear Friend of Mine who lives in London.
Hope you enjoy this outfit as much as me :) ... I'm Q-rious to know your thoughts...

3 comments:

  1. Sei bellisima!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why Thank-you :D

      ... and thanks for Visiting!

      ♥ Marina B

      Delete
    2. La tua pelle is bianca e bella come la luna con caffè dei vostri capelli, è bellesa voglio vedere tutti i giorni della vita mia. Le tue labbra rosso rubino sono sensuali. Vorreiche si può venire a Milano in modo che possiamo incontrate. Ti scrivero la prossima settimana.

      Delete